Skip to content

Start your new Wyoming company, 100% ONLINE!

Registered Agent & Mail Forwarding Services

Register your company in WYOMING for ONLY $89.00 + State fees

FREE Renewals due date check system with email and text messages notifications!

Foreign Qualification

If you want to expand your current business from another state into Wyoming, you’ll need to do it via a Registration of Foreign Company. You might choose to do so if a new office of yours is being opened in adifferent state; or if you’re transferring a new employee into your company that originates from another state.

A corporation is domestic only in the state it’slaunched in. For every other state, your company is regarded as a foreign corporation or LLC. If your company will do business in another state, you must register for a Certificate of Authority. In addition to potential penalties, if you fail to qualify in a foreign state where your company does business, you could lose access in courts of that state.

Also, corporations and LLCs are obligated to pay yearly taxes and report costs in states where the corporation qualifies as a foreign corporation or LLC, as well as in domestic states (aka formation states). Several states make corporations and LLCs require the use of a registered agent in all states where the company is qualified. This agent must gather important details from the state.

Our service includes:

  • Filing and preparation for the Certificate of Authority in the qualified state.
  • Preliminary name checks in the qualified state.
  • Initial state filing cost payments. 6 to 8 weeks is the usual deadline for the foreign qualification process.
  • Acquiring a Good Standing Certificate or certified duplicate for your company from the formatting state, which needs to go along with your Certificate of Authority (normal procedure).